Finishing profile with TRENDLINE textured coating
Schlüter-FINEC-SQ-TS is a decorative finishing profile made of aluminium with a special textured coating for the edges of tile coverings. The high-quality profile creates an elegant, slimsquare corner detail with a 4.5 mm visible surface. Especially suitable for wall coverings, skirtings and natural stone coverings, FINEC-SQ-TS is available in heights of 11, 12.5 and 15 mm.
All ten TRENDLINE colour variants feature a high-quality textured powder-coating that combines attractive colours with a superior aesthetic experience. You can match the edges of the covering with the tile and grout colours or create interesting contrasts for decoration. Moreover, our FINEC-SQ-TS profiles also offer reliable edge protection against mechanical impact for the tiles in the edge area.
The corner pieces QUADEC-TS/EV in a height of 4.5 mm can be used for creating simple and elegant connections of FINEC-SQ-TS to internal and external corners.
How to install this product
- Select Schlüter-FINEC-SQ-TS in accordance with the tile thickness.
- Press the trapezoid perforated anchoring leg of the profile firmly into the adhesive and align it (in the case of adjoining plaster or render place the anchoring leg on a suitable adhesive area first).
- Trowel additional tile adhesive over the trapezoid perforated anchoring leg to ensure full coverage.
Corner formation with FINEC-SQ-TS
- Chamfer the adjoining tiles in the area of the profile by 45°.
Use the matching corner pieces from the Schlüter-QUADEC profile series in a height of 3 mm to create 4.5 way external corners.
- Firmly press the tiles into the adhesive and align them in such a way that the upper profile edge is flush with the tile. The tiles must be fully embedded in the area of the profile. Leave a joint of approximately 1.5 mm.
- Completely fill the space between the tile and the profile with grout.
- Use suitable materials and tools for the sensitive surfaces to avoid scratches or other damage. Residue of adhesive, plaster or render should be removed immediately, especially from aluminium finishes.
What this product is made from
The profile is available in the following finishes:
- TS = aluminium, TRENDLINE textured coating
Material properties and areas of application
Schlüter-FINEC-SQ is available in a wide variety of materials and finishes. In applications exposed to chemical or mechanical stresses, the profile’s suitability must be verified. The information provided below is intended as a general guideline.
FINEC-SQ-TS (textured coated aluminium) features surfaces with a natural appearance. The aluminium is pre-treated (chrome-plated) and powder-coated with a polyurethane covering. The coating is colour-stable, as well as UV- and weather-resistant. Visible edges should be protected against abrasion.
Maintenance & Care
How to look after this product
Schlüter-FINEC-SQ-TS requires no special maintenance or care. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents on the sensitive surfaces.