Schlüter-RONDEC-TS Finishing profile with TRENDLINE textured coating
Schlüter-RONDEC-TS is a rounded profile made of aluminium with a special textured coating for external wall corners and the edges of tile coverings. The integrated joint spacer forms a defined joint cavity with the tile. The visible area of the aluminium profile with its respective TRENDLINE textured coating forms a symmetrically rounded external corner.
All ten surface finish variants feature a high-quality textured powder-coating that combines attractive colours with a superior aesthetic experience. You can match the edges of the covering with the tile and grout colours or create interesting contrasts for decoration. The profiles of our RONDEC-TS series not only make special design elements, but, as all RONDEC profiles, also offer reliable edge protection against mechanical impact for the tiles in the edge area.
Matching corner pieces are available for RONDEC-TS profiles to create simple and elegant connections at internal and external corners.
- Also available in 3 m
- Radius perforation
General product information
How to install this product
- Select Schlüter-RONDEC-TS according to tile thickness.
- Apply tile adhesive to the area where the tile covering will end, using a notched trowel. If RONDEC-TS is used at external wall corners, finish tiling one wall first; then apply tile adhesive to the corner area of the second wall.
- Press the perforated anchoring leg of RONDEC-TS firmly into the adhesive and align it.
- Trowel additional adhesive over the perforated anchoring leg to ensure full coverage and fill the rounded cavity with tile adhesive.
- Solidly embed adjacent tiles and adjust them flush with the profile’s upper edge. Full coverage must be obtained between the tile and the profile’s anchoring leg.
- The tile is set to the lateral joint spacer, which creates an evenly spaced joint of 1.5 mm. Completely fill the space between the tile and the profile with grout.
- Use suitable materials and tools for the sensitive surfaces to avoid scratches or other damage. Setting materials must be removed immediately, especially on aluminium.
- Matching preformed inside and outside corner pieces are available.
What this product is made from
The profile is available in the following materials:
- TS = aluminium, TRENDLINE textured coating
Material properties and areas of application
Schlüter-RONDEC is available in a wide variety of materials and finishes.
In applications exposed to chemical or mechanical stresses, the profile’s suitability must be verified. The information provided below is intended as a general guideline.
Schlüter-RONDEC-TS (textured coated aluminium) features surfaces with a natural appearance. The aluminium is pre-treated (chromated) and powder-coated with a polyurethane covering. The coating is colour-stable, as well as UV- and weather-resistant. Visible edges should be protected against abrasion.
Note: Due to different manufacturing processes, slight colour discrepancies between the profiles and the corners may occur.
Maintenance & Care
How to look after this product
Schlüter-RONDEC-TS requires no special maintenance or care. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents on the sensitive surfaces.
All cleaning agents must be free of hydrochloric and hydrofluoric acid.