Gutter system for balconies and terraces
Our gutter system Schlüter-BARIN-SR combines modern design with practical functionality. We recommend the system for draining your balcony or terrace surface and as an elegant accessory that matches the design of our Schlüter-BARA finishing profiles. BARIN-SR is made of premium aluminium, which is available in various colour shades. It easily attaches to the corresponding BARA profiles.
What this product does
Schlüter-BARIN is a gutter system for balconies and terraces.
All necessary pre-fabricated parts such as attachment screws, internal and external corners, connectors, end pieces, outlets, down pipes and spouts can be ordered as system accessories for the Schlüter-BARIN gutter elements.
Schlüter-BARIN is attached to the corresponding balcony finishing profiles Schlüter-BARA-RKLT, -RTK -RTKE, -RTKEG or -RTP with screws. The elongated openings on the underside of the gutters allow for setting up a slope of up to 30 mm.
All Schlüter-BARIN system components are attached to the gutter with screw-mounted connectors.
How to install this product
- Schlüter-BARIN gutter components are cut to size and connected to the Schlüter-BARA profile with the screws provided. The slots allow the gutter to be sloped, if required.
- A waterproof connection between two abutting gutter sections is achieved by centring a connector over the joint.
- The rubber seal ensures a waterproof connection at the joints.
- For inside and outside corners, the corner pieces are attached using two connectors, centred over the joint.
- To connect a down pipe, a gutter section with an outlet of approximately 20 cm is attached with two clip on connectors, which are centred over the gutter joints.
- The end caps are held against the gutter from below and attached with a connector.
- The screws and slots are covered by clipping on the cover profile.
- The last step is to adhere the edge covers.
Please refer to the product data sheet for the different mounting options.
What this product is made from
Schlüter-BARIN gutter components, including covers, end caps, internal and external corners and connectors, are made of colour coated aluminium.
Additional prefabricated components for the Schlüter-BARIN gutter system such as down pipes, pipe clamps, elbows, tee pipes, spouts, drain flap and connecting sleeves are made of colour coated aluminium.
The coating of the aluminium gutter is colour-stable, as well as UV- and weather-resistant. Visible surfaces should be protected against abrasion.
Maintenance & Care
How to look after this product
Schlüter-BARIN requires no special maintenance or care. The colour coated surface of the aluminium profile is colour-stable. Damage to surface can be restored with paint.