Finishing profile with TRENDLINE textured coating
Schlüter-RONDEC-TS is a rounded profile made of aluminium with a special textured coating for external wall corners and the edges of tile coverings. The integrated joint spacer forms a defined joint cavity with the tile. The visible area of the aluminium profile with its respective TRENDLINE textured coating forms a symmetrically rounded external corner.
All ten surface finish variants feature a high-quality textured powder-coating that combines attractive colours with a superior aesthetic experience. You can match the edges of the covering with the tile and grout colours or create interesting contrasts for decoration. The profiles of our RONDEC-TS series not only make special design elements, but also offer reliable edge protection against mechanical impact for the tiles in the edge area.
Matching corner pieces are available for RONDEC-TS profiles to create simple and elegant connections at internal and external corners.
- Also available in 3 m
- Radius perforation
How to install this product
- Select Schlüter-RONDEC-TS according to tile thickness.
- Apply tile adhesive to the area where the tile covering will end, using a notched trowel. If RONDEC-TS is used at external wall corners, finish tiling one wall first; then apply tile adhesive to the corner area of the second wall.
- Press the perforated anchoring leg of RONDEC-TS firmly into the adhesive and align it.
- Trowel additional adhesive over the perforated anchoring leg to ensure full coverage and fill the rounded cavity with tile adhesive.
- Solidly embed adjacent tiles and adjust them flush with the profile’s upper edge. Full coverage must be obtained between the tile and the profile’s anchoring leg.
- The tile is set to the lateral joint spacer, which creates an evenly spaced joint of 1.5 mm. Completely fill the space between the tile and the profile with grout.
- Use suitable materials and tools for the sensitive surfaces to avoid scratches or other damage. Setting materials must be removed immediately, especially on aluminium.
- Matching preformed inside and outside corner pieces are available.
What this product is made from
The profile is available in the following materials:
- TS = aluminium, TRENDLINE textured coating
Material properties and areas of application
Schlüter-RONDEC is available in a wide variety of materials and finishes.
In applications exposed to chemical or mechanical stresses, the profile’s suitability must be verified. The information provided below is intended as a general guideline.
Schlüter-RONDEC-TS (textured coated aluminium) features surfaces with a natural appearance. The aluminium is pre-treated (chromated) and powder-coated with a polyurethane covering. The coating is colour-stable, as well as UV- and weather-resistant. Visible edges should be protected against abrasion.
Note: Due to different manufacturing processes, slight colour discrepancies between the profiles and the corners may occur.
Maintenance & Care
How to look after this product
Schlüter-RONDEC-TS requires no special maintenance or care. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents on the sensitive surfaces.
All cleaning agents must be free of hydrochloric and hydrofluoric acid.