What this product does
Schlüter-TROBA-LINE-TL/H is a height adjustment insert that allows for the seamless height adjustment of the 40 mm perforated drainage channels TROBA-LINE-TL and TROBA-LINE-TLR/-TLR-E with a height of 0 to 40 mm.
TL2 H height adjustment of H = 0 - 20 mm
TL4 H height adjustment of H = 20 - 40 mm
Width: 75 mm / 110 mm / 160 mm
Length: 135 mm
How to install this product
- Balconies or terraces must feature a functional and sloped waterproofing assembly.
- Place TROBA-LINE-TL on spots of mortar or use the height adjustment TROBA-LINE-TL/H in the area of door elements or wall connections to prevent the accumulation of water. When installing TROBA-LINE, make sure that the number of mortar spots or the height adjustments supporting TROBA-LINE are appropriate for the anticipated stresses. To ensure proper water drainage, place mortar only under a part of the channel.
- As a general rule, TROBA or TROBA-PLUS should be installed over the waterproofing assembly as a surface drainage and protection mat. Regardless of the covering system, be sure to leave a sufficiently large drainage space above the waterproofing assembly to safely channel the water through TROBA-LINE-TL to the drainage exit.
- Multiple channel elements can be connected with the supplied U-shaped brackets. These U-shaped brackets can also serve as end caps.
- The screed or other selected covering assembly can now be installed in such a way that it abuts the properly aligned
Depending on the anticipated stresses, it may be necessary to install the reinforcement Schlüter-TROBA-LINE-TL/V for the drainage channels TROBA-LINE-TL and -TLG in the widths 110 mm and 160 mm.
Maintenance & Care
How to look after this product
Schlüter-TROBA-LINE-TL/H requires no special maintenance or care. We recommend the use of the stainless steel cleaning polish Schlüter-CLEAN-CP.