Schlüter-ARCLINE-BAK Bathroom accessories for clicking into ARCLINE profiles
Schlüter-ARCLINE-BAK are designer bathroom accessories made by KEUCO, which are pre-mounted on 6 mm coloured ESG safety glass. The glass panels have a rear bracket that easily clicks into Schlüter-ARCLINE profiles for adjustable positioning.
The accessories from the KEUCO design series EDITION 400, EDITION 11 and PLAN are available in a variety of colour palettes and cover a broad range of styles. The bathroom accessories can only be installed in conjunction with ARCLINE profiles.
General product information
What this product does
Schlüter-ARCLINE-BAK are 'no drill' decorative bathroom accessories that are attached to the matching Schlüter-ARCLINE profiles for individual bathroom design.
Schlüter-ARCLINE-BAK consists of a selected accessory, a support panel made of safety glass (ESG) as well as one or two support profile(s) permanently mounted on the underside. Schlüter-ARCLINE-BAK are reversibly snapped into the previously installed, horizontal ARCLINE profiles and can be removed and/or shifted horizontally as needed.
Note: Schlüter-ARCLINE-BAK can only be used in conjunction with previously installed Schlüter-ARCLINE profiles (see product data sheets 2.18 Schlüter-ARCLINE-APW and 2.19 Schlüter-ARCLINE-APE).
Schlüter-ARCLINE accessory set
All ARCLINE-BAK products are supplied with an ARCLINE accessory set. The Schlüter-ARCLINE accessory set comprises:
- two decorative clips
- four round cords
- two silicone spacers
- two suction cups
- one accessory lever
ARCLINE-BAK can be adapted to the individual design of a bathroom with these accessory parts. The decorative clips create a visually appealing transition from the glass support panel to the tiled wall. The round cords are supplied as spare parts. The silicone spacers and suction cups can optionally be attached to the back of the glass support panel.
Note: If the tile has a textured surface to which the suction cups cannot be attached, the suction cups can also be permanently adhered to the tile. In that case, the accessory position must be determined in advance.
The Schlüter-ARCLINE accessory set may also be ordered separately.
- "No drill" attachment – installation does not damage tiles or the underlying waterproofing
- No design limits: 39 versions in various design series
- Suitable for vanities, showers, bathtubs and toilets
- The accessories can be removed and rearranged at any time – for adapting the design and easy cleaning
- Each accessory can be positioned exactly where it is needed
- The satin look of the glass panels is a perfect complement to the support profiles
How to install this product
- Check the proper placement of the rounded end into the latch.
- Place the accessory parallel to the wall with the latch in front of the receiving profile.
- Slowly tilt the accessory toward the top (up to max. 40°), while pushing lightly at the level of the receiving profile.
- The accessory audibly clicks into the receiving profile.
- Slowly bring the accessory in its final position by resting it against the wall.
- Snap the supplied decorative clip on the carrier profile between the wall and the glass support panel. Use two decorative clips if there are two carrier profiles.
Optionally attach the supplied spacers (a. silicone spacer, b. suction cup) at the lower end of the accessory or the wall - check adhesion beforehand.
To remove ARCLINE-BAK, take off the installed decorative clips with the supplied accessory lever and repeat the above steps in reverse order. In this case, slightly pull at the level of the glass support panel instead of pushing.
Note: When installing the accessories, make sure that glass support panels don't touch one another. There must be sufficient spacing between the accessories.
What this product is made from
ARCLINE accessories and glass support panels are available in different materials, colours and surface finishes to coordinate with tile and grout colours. The available high-gloss finishes are a perfect match for chrome-plated bathroom fittings.
Schlüter-ARCLINE-BAK can be ordered in high-gloss chrome-plated or anodised aluminium finish options.
Schlüter-ARCLINE-BAK are based on the series Edition 11, Edition 400 and PLAN by KEUCO GmbH & Co. KG (see www.keuco.de)
The glass support panels match the following TRENDLINE colours of ARCLINE profiles:
- TSC (textured natural cream)
- MBW (matte brilliant white)
- TSDA (textured natural dark anthracite)
Material properties and areas of application
Schlüter-ARCLINE-BAK is available in a wide variety of materials and finishes.
In special cases, the suitability of ARCLINE-BAK must be verified based on the anticipated chemical or mechanical stresses. The information provided on this page is intended as a general guideline.
Schlüter-ARCLINE-BAK is especially suited for use in residential bathrooms. Surface areas must be protected against abrasion or scratching.
Maintenance & Care
How to look after this product
Schlüter-ARCLINE accessories do not need special maintenance or care. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents on the sensitive surfaces. Anodised or high-gloss chrome-plated surfaces should be cleaned periodically using a mild household cleaner. Glass surfaces can be cleaned with conventional household glass cleaner. Damage to the anodised or high-gloss chrome-plated surfaces can be restored with paint.