Gutter system for balconies and terraces
Our gutter system Schlüter-BARIN-SR combines modern design with practical functionality. We recommend the system for draining your balcony or terrace surface and as an elegant accessory that matches the design of our Schlüter-BARA finishing profiles. BARIN-SR is made of premium aluminium, which is available in various colour shades. It easily attaches to the corresponding BARA profiles.
What this product does
Schlüter-BARIN is a gutter system for balconies and terraces.
All necessary pre-fabricated parts such as attachment screws, internal and external corners, connectors, end pieces, outlets, down pipes and spouts can be ordered as system accessories for the Schlüter-BARIN gutter elements.
Schlüter-BARIN is attached to the corresponding balcony finishing profiles Schlüter-BARA-RKLT, -RTK -RTKE, -RTKEG or -RTP with screws. The elongated openings on the underside of the gutters allow for setting up a slope of up to 30 mm.
All Schlüter-BARIN system components are attached to the gutter with screw-mounted connectors.
How to install this product
- BARIN gutter elements are individually cut to size and attached to the BARA profile with the supplied screws. The elongated openings allow for setting up a slope as needed.
- Waterproof connections between two gutter elements can be created by attaching a connector over the centre of the abutting joint.
- The connectors have a rubber seal to ensure proper waterproofing of the joints.
- To create internal and external corners, the pre-fabricated corner pieces are attached to the BARA profile with the supplied screws. Two connectors are placed over the centre of the joint. This step is identical for 90° and 135° corners.
- To connect a down pipe, the perforated outlet in a length of approx. 20 cm is attached to the BARA profile with the two clip on connectors. Two connectors are arranged over the centre of the seam.
- The end caps are held against the gutter from below and attached with a connector.
- Screws and elongated holes are concealed by snapping on a cover profile.
- The final step involves adhering the edge covers.
Please refer to the product data sheet for the different mounting options.
What this product is made from
Schlüter-BARIN gutter components, including covers, end caps, internal and external corners and connectors, are made of colour coated aluminium.
Additional prefabricated components for the Schlüter-BARIN gutter system such as down pipes, pipe clamps, elbows, tee pipes, spouts, drain flap and connecting sleeves are made of colour coated aluminium.
The coating of the aluminium gutter is colour-stable, as well as UV- and weather-resistant. Visible surfaces should be protected against abrasion.
Maintenance & Care
How to look after this product
Schlüter-BARIN requires no special maintenance or care. The colour coated surface of the aluminium profile is colour-stable. Damage to surface can be restored with paint.